Rosetta and Trista are both skilled at providing fun, inspiring and informative keynotes, workshops and webinars for audiences of all sizes, from 14 to 400. They have worked with dozens of nonprofits, associations, foundations and universities to train their members, staff, students and board members.
Would you like to book the authors for your upcoming conference, workshop, retreat, panel or webinar? Bulk book orders are also available at a significant discount when you book the authors to speak.
Email Rosetta at: email@example.com
Email Trista at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The authors are available for the following opportunities designed to help nonprofit professionals build leadership skills and accelerate their careers:
- Keynotes: The authors frequently speak to audiences of all sizes about the themes highlighted in the book. Rosetta and Trista can tailor their presentation to your specific audience and the desired outcomes of the event.
- Workshops: The authors are known for delivering fun, highly interactive sessions for groups of all sizes around any of the themes highlighted in the book. Below you will find just a few of the popular workshop topics related to the book.
- Customized Training Sessions: The authors can also deliver 1/2 day or full-day sessions tailored to your particular organization, event or audience that will help them apply the material to their careers and leadership journeys, with ample time for one-on-one discussion and facilitated peer learning.
Popular Speaking Topics
- 6 Ways to Rock Your Nonprofit Career
- Personal Branding 101: How to Use Social Media to Accelerate Your Career
- How to Build a Strong Professional Network
- The Art of Managing Up
- Defining Your Own Leadership: How to Develop a Personal Mission Statement
- Get Ready to Move On Up: When and How to Take the Leap to Leadership
- Cultivating the Nonprofit Rockstars in Our Midst
Discounted books: Books are available at a significant discount if you wish to provide them as gifts to event attendees, and Rosetta and/or Trista will agree to a book signing (no additional charge) for your attendees following their presentation(s).
How to book the authors: To book Rosetta and/or Trista for your event, email Rosetta at email@example.com or Trista at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Rosetta lives in Hawaii and Trista resides in Minnesota.